3.1
Style and Design

I have been a member of the BOTM Club for awhile, but I am getting married in September and I wanted to reduce my spending to focus money on my wedding, so I went to cancel my subscription. During the cancellation process, the website notified me that I would forfeit my book credits if I cancelled.

I only had one, but I paid for it, so I didn't cancel. Since my account said that I wasn't due to be charged again until the last week of June, I waited until June 1st and used my credit. I then waited three days, two days after I had received an email that my book had shipped, and then cancelled my account. I did not get that message about forfeiting credits, as I had no credits on my account.

The next day, I checked my checking account and saw that the day I cancelled my account, BOTM Club had charged my account $14.99. I contacted them through their website asking them to refund my money and I have not received a response.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Website, Books, Selection.

I didn't like: Being charged after i cancelled, Cancellation process, Not being able to cancel without forfeiting credits i paid for, Customer service.

Comments

h.kitchener

Dispute the charge with your card company.